Monday, October 22, 2007

The Promise..


Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can.
Keep the faith.


The above saying was forwarded to me by email. It has been in my inbox for a few days. Something told me to open that email today. Reading it gave me a lot of comfort, especially since our day today was rather rough. Alex had to go for her annual EEG exam, which had to be done under light sedation. She tolerated the drowsy part well but the side effects of cramping and stomach discomfort that followed was too much for her. Pain sends her into aggressive behavior and I am usually the target of her aggression. I felt so helpless since I failed the first mom job description of: making it all better!!

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: