Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Full Moon..

I’ve often wondered if our special children’s behaviors can be linked to the effects of the Full moon. Why not? They are little people with emotions, hormones and stress levels just like all the rest of us, so if we can react to the Full moon syndrome, then so can they. I almost proved this theory this past few days when my daughter Alexandra has been exhibiting bad behaviors. Her anger and frustration was trickling onto me leaving me drained with exhaustion. By the time my husband arrived from work this evening, I just needed to get away.

While driving to the evening class that I take once a week, I noticed the glory of that moon up in the sky. It is so close to being full and so bright that it lit the evening sky. It was actually beautiful to watch. It dawned on me that its effects may have contributed to the commotion that we have been experiencing. I don’t care if the moon theory is true or false. All I know is that we sure have had a tough couple of day. Lets hope for better days to come..

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: