Sunday, September 30, 2007

Making a Difference..

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

No matter what our daily challenges are, we can still strive to make a difference. Simple actions of love, compassion and care can go a long way. We can definitely receive happiness when we give that same to other people. Special kids bring with them special joys and love. I know because my Alex gives me happiness every day. In her simple ways she shows me how much she cares. Maybe it’s a kiss she will plant on my cheek or just a cuddle. Her eyes are the windows to her soul and I know how much love and happiness her soul continues to spread.

Please take a moment and make someone else happy today in anyway you can think of. A friend emailed me this video that I am about to share. Enjoy watching this special boy who has brought so much happiness to so many people. It’s a tear jerker..

The Simple Truth of Service

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: