Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just for fun..

As a special mom of a special kid we need a diversion and a break every once in a while. I know we are expected to function non-stop like the energizer bunny but some times we do run out of gas and have to slow down. With that in mind I want to share a URL of a site that I came across called : Moms coffee break. The games and puzzles featured on this page kept me busy and entertained for hours. Since my Alex was having an off day, this diversion helped keep my mind off our daily challenges. I became so engrossed in the game that I lost track of time. I just needed to engage my mind on a different activity today. I hope that you enjoy these fun activities like I did and please allow yourself the break you badly need..

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: