Friday, September 7, 2007

Count your blessings...

I am having a terrible writer's block today. It is already very late in the evening and I still can't seem to come up with material I want to share. As I looked frantically for any worthy piece on my harddrive, I came across this beautiful picture and prayer that I had saved so many moons ago. I must admit, it brought me a sense of peace. It reminded me so much of what my sister told me over a phone call that we had this morning. She said: "Sis, things may be tough for you and Alex but you must count your blessings. You must be thankful and acccept the cards that were dealt you in order to prosper and achieve additional blessings." I've been thinking about that all day today and decided to share it in this post with this prayer.
Lord, help me to turn to you when my
troubles seem too big to face alone and even
when they don't.
Help me to trust you with all of my cares.
I love you Lord.
Amen.




©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: