Monday, September 24, 2007

Chicken Soup..

If you are a reader like me, then I am sure that you are always on the lookout for new material to devour. I can’t think of a day in my life where I hadn’t enjoyed reading a good book. As the years pass, my taste changed also. Since the birth of my daughter Alex, I have focused on reading books dealing with her condition. My collection includes books about the various therapies out there, or real stories of children overcoming certain ailments or conditions, or methods on how to deal with certain circumstances. As I performed my daily Internet search the other day I came across an article announcing a new book: Chicken Soup for the Soul Celebrates Children with Special Needs by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Heather McNamara & Karen Simmons. It is a collection of heartwarming stories of families dealing with the daily challenges of Special Needs. I found the book on an interesting site called: Special Needs Project. I Hyperlinked the site so you may access it with just one click. As moms of special kids, our obstacles are numerous as we deal with our children’s needs. We need stories of hope and Inspiration to uplift our spirits and give us strength. This book will probably be on my Christmas list this year as I add to my collection..

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: