Friday, September 28, 2007

Freebies..

What would you think if I told you that you could get free learning software for your special child. I couldn’t believe it either until I went to this site: Hiyah.net. As a matter of fact, I am currently downloading one the free software as we speak, oops.. I mean write.. The software was developed by a mom to meet the educational needs of her two boys. What a wonderful idea to have it be available for all the other parents also. Even though the software is designed to meet a child up to age 4, it would be ideal for our special children. The simplicity of such programs can highly assist our children catch up. Our special kids struggle with educational requirements at different ages. Sometimes, they need material that is developed for younger age groups that can help them catch up. I hope this can be of assistance to all you special moms looking for appropriate material. Good luck..

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: