Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Blessings..

By Ruyi @ Hellen on Flickr
www.flickr.com

Autumn Showers.. when angels pass by and sprinkle little blessings on all the earth.
Wishing you angel-blessings today and everyday..
-author unkown-


The above words came on a thanksgiving card that I received by email from a friend. As I read each word, I pictured my daughter, Alexandra. Everything about the card reminded me of her. She was given to me by God and delivered by his special angels. She is definitely the little blessing sprinkled unto my life like autumn showers.

I am blessed this thanksgiving to have my daughter and my family. I am thankful that my friend’s child is doing well and out of the hospital. I am humbled to have been chosen to be a special mom. I am thrilled to have been sprinkled by autumn showers..

Here’s wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: