Monday, November 5, 2007

The Peace Within..

May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.

-Wardah William-

http://www.triumphpc.com/netcard/images
Whenever I am lost for words, or feel that I cannot share my true feelings in a post, a wonderful message awaits me in my inbox. It is as if the heavens above know what I need for this particular day and just send it to me. This continues to happen on the occasions that I need it the most.

It is without doubt that God has been looking out for Alexandra and me since the day she was born. I find myself saying time after time that: “things happen for a reason” and there is a definite reason for my child’s birth. Some days I wonder what that reason is, other days, I know deep down that it is a legacy of love. A precious gift that I was entrusted with to mold and shape as God intended me to.

I will probably never know the reason why, but who am I to question his judgment. I must just be humbled that I was the one chosen to carry on his plan. A plan that includes a little girl, a loving mom and a whole lot of faith..

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: