Sunday, November 4, 2007

Blessings..

God does not throw us away just because we are not perfect
or because we have problems or challenges.

He watches over us and even brings others into our lives
to help us when we are in need.

I am blessed in so many ways. Yes, my life has not been easy since Alex was born. There have been challenges and struggles along the way. Some days I experience such tiredness like I have never thought could exist. As you all know, raising a child with special needs is a complex matter.

However, in spite of all the hardships I am still blessed. I’m blessed to have a loving family in my husband, parents and sister. A family who I can count on whenever I need them. I’m blessed to have a life full of wonderful friends who care deeply for me. I’m blessed to be healthy and strong so that I can continue to take care of my Alex. But most of all, I’m blessed to have strong faith. It is this faith that keeps me going and lets me know that God will always send someone my way whenever I need help..

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: