Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Learning Time..

As a mom of a special child I have become aware of the importance of finding the right resources that can help my child. Not all learning tools or therapies are created equal, so I am in a constant search for material, therapies or supplements that can bring out Alex’s full potential. The research role associated with being a special mom can be demanding and overwhelming but nevertheless rewarding. It is a constant knocking on the door to receive the right response.

One of my goals with this blog is to find and share ideas, information or new material that I find on the Internet. Therefore, I was very excited to come across a site called:
Do2learn. In addition to information and links, the site provides a section to teach kids sequencing games or coloring. Free parent and teacher material is available and may be reproduced. The home page tells it all so here it is!

©Copyright 2007.Najwa S. Hirn. All rights reserved.

No comments: